STOREMASTA is a privately owned company based in Burnie Tasmania, designing, and constructing Dangerous goods storage products, hazardous material handling systems and general storage products.
- We have adopted the policy of supplying only those products, which have requisite quality to meet customer requirements, including delivery and fabrication time frames.
- Quality is defined as conformance to agreed customer specifications. Customers can be internal (within STOREMASTA) or external.
- We have shown our commitment to quality by adopting a management system, which meets the stringent requirements of the international ISO9001 quality assurance standard.
- We believe the responsibility of product and service quality must belong with every employee in the organisation and not just a select number of employees.
- Product quality cannot be inspected in, it must be built in.
- Therefore, each production section within STOREMASTA has a responsibility to ensure that all products and services provided by their unit meet the agreed customer specification before further production occurs.
- Our philosophy on quality will be maintained through continual improvement programs, including on-going assessments and review of procedures and techniques used within our production and customer related processes.
- We believe adherence to this policy is essential in order to maintain an efficient, streamlines operation, capable of responding to customer needs – thus ensuring the future growth of our business.
- All employees are expected to totally support this policy and the procedures outlined in the STOREMASTA QA Manual.