Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
Polyethylene Drum Bund - 2 DrumPSRDB001
The PSRDB001 is a polyethylene drum bund for safely storing and decanting 2 x 205 litre fuel or chemical drums. Made from heavy duty polyethylene, this chemical drum station is compatible with most classes of Dangerous Goods including Class 8 Corrosives.
Features of the PSRDB001 include: neat, stackable design; forklift channels; 230 litre spill capacity; heavy duty polyethylene grate; corrosion resistant and UV safe.
The PSRDB001 is part of the SAFE-D-CANT series, a range of compliant chemical storage and decanting stations made from polyethylene. 100% designed and manufactured in Australia, order your polyethylene drum bund direct from STOREMASTA today.
- Stackable design for easy storage
- Solid polyethylene grated flooring prevents human contact with spilled liquid within the bund
- Corrosive resistant construction
- Forklift channels for easy relocation
- Compliant spill containment capacity
- Easy to clean exterior
- Tough and durable polyethylene construction
- Constructed from UV stable polyethylene
- Exceeds environmental and OH&S requirements
- Compliant spill capacity
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|AS4326-2008, AS2714-2008, AS/NZS-4452-1997, AS3780-2008